Tuesday, February 5, 2008



I did not take this photos. but my heart longs to, someday, take my own pictures of beautiful people like these. to be able to give them a voice in this world. to somehow be able to make a difference using photography. It has been way too long since i have gotten my camera out just to shoot. I miss how alive i feel when i am capturing moments in time. moments that matter. i miss how i feel when i feel like i am doing the very thing that God created me to do. there is so much beauty out there. so much to experience. think about. all the things that we can experience in this life. i want to feel life deeply. i want to dig in and not hold back. being a good photographer requires that, but it also requires knowing when to wait and be patient. Ansel Adams would wait sometimes all day to get the perfect shot. How much does this mentality translate into our walks with the Lord. We must give it our all. We must give him our all. Along with that we must be patient and wait for Him. I will wait on the Lord. My soul waits. what does it look like to be living full out for Him and waiting for Him all at the same time? How my heart longs to be overseas.

No comments: